Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cravings...

I've been craving a variety, so far...

Corn Chex, anytime of day or night
Cheese Pizza, specifically from Domino's
Ramen noodles...I want these ALL the time!
Fries, from anywhere
Fruit: Pineapple, peaches, granny smith apples, and strawberries...finally something healthy!

So, unfortunately, most my cravings have not been the healthiest. I'm trying to make up for it when I'm not having one of these cravings, but it's more difficult than I thought it would be!

Also, pregnant people should not be sent grocery shopping! I went yesterday and ended up with a cart-full of stuff that just "looked good" at the time. Oh well, at least we have plenty of snacks in the house now.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! I totally did the same thing at the grocery store. Then, took the stuff home, ate one of everything and couldn't eat anymore!

    ReplyDelete