Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ultrasound!

Yesterday was my first appointment with my doctor and our first ultrasound. It was amazing! As soon as the picture popped up we saw the baby, clearly looking like a baby! I never thought it would be so clear this early. The baby is measuring perfectly (7weeks, 5days yesterday) and that confirms my due date as March 28th. We got to see it's little hearbeat too, which the doctor said looked perfect...but couldnt give me the exact number since he doesn't know how to work that feature of the ultrasound machine, lol. I didn't even care at that point, we saw that the baby is healthy and that is all that matters. DH is very excited too, it all seems a lot more real now.

My MIL is already buying clothes and things for this little one. It's going to be spoiled rotten. :)


3 comments: