Friday, August 21, 2009

Vacation!

We finally were able to get together with our two best friends this week and tell them our news. They were both so excited and happy for us! These friends are also who we travel with every year, so going on one more trip before the baby is born came up during dinner. I really thought DH would insist on saving every penny, but he got excited and...

We booked a babymoon!! I'm so excited that we get to go on one more trip before the baby comes! I know that's kinda silly, but we love to travel. Just love it. We booked a 4 night cruise to the bahamas and key west! It's going to be so much fun! Our friends are going with us, I can't wait! I'll be 17 weeks by then, so hopefully I will have a little belly and be past the looking chubby phase :)

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment