Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby Shower #1

Last weekend my Mother-in-law threw me a shower for Jason's side of the family. It was very nice and we ended up getting a lot of great stuff. Here are some pics from my fun night celebrating baby!

Also, I counted it up yesterday and I only have 36 work days till maternity leave!!

This is what my mom got me, it was a hamper then when I took the lid off a clothesline filled with cute clothes was attached...it stretched across the whole room

Me and my sister

My adorable Noah's Ark cake

And the diaper cake that Jason's mom made for us

My mom and friend are throwing me another shower in February, I can't wait for that one with all my friends! =)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you received some wonderful gifts. How exciting that your time is coming near. :-D

    ReplyDelete