Thursday, July 23, 2009

An emotional wreck.

That's what I am today. I've cried 3 times at work today. I'm just so happy. I'm so happy that I'm going to be a mama, and my husband is going to be a daddy. He is going to be such a great dad. I can't stop thinking about the miracle that is happening inside me. Everyday my baby is getting a little bigger and a little stronger...it's just amazing to me.

As far as symptoms...my boobs are getting much more sore! So that's really exciting for me. :) I'm also very tired by about 3:00 everyday, which could be contributing to my crazy emotions. Other than that I feel great, so far.

Grow baby, grow!

3 comments:

  1. Yea! for symptoms! I am so excited for you, enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you Kristin! Can't wait to see ultrasound pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you, Kristin!!! I can't wait to hear how your first DA goes!

    ReplyDelete