Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm pregnant!

I still cannot believe it. I tested at 5:30 am on Saturday morning with 2 $tree tests and sure enough, 2 BFPs!! The timing is crazy! I was scheduled to see the RE for the first time tomorrow! I had my blood test done yesterday and it came back positive. I have my first u/s on August 14th. I'm so happy and excited!!!!! So far my symptoms are being pretty tired, a slightly upset tummy, and I'm constantly hungry. For now, going by when I believe I ovulated, my due date is March 29, 2010!

I hope everyone that is following this gets their BFPs very soon!!

~*~Baby Dust~*~

4 comments:

  1. congrats again! how fun that you get to turn your blog into a pg blog so quickly!!!! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you, Kristin!! It has been great hosting the board with you. I wish you a very Happy and Healthy 9 months!!!

    ReplyDelete