Friday, July 17, 2009

Where's Spot?

This cycle started off so badly with so much spotting, my hopes got shot down very early in the game...now I don't know what is going on. I haven't had any spotting for 3 days. This never happens, I'm kinda freaking out.

I'm 12DPO today and I think I'm going to test tomorrow morning. I have absolutely NO symptoms and our BDing was the worst-timed it has ever been this month. I'm sure it will probably be negative, but somehow my body always tricks me into having a little bit of hope. It would be such a miracle if I get to cancel this RE appt...I know that's crazy talk. I havent told DH, I don't want to give him false hope like I have.

If nothing else, it is great that the spotting has stopped...so maybe we can catch next cycle for testing. I was afraid the progesterone wasn't going to help AF stay away this month...but it looks like it *might* happen now!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh! don't you hate how our bodies always make us have that little bit of hope?! well, i'll be hopeful for you!

    ReplyDelete